NOW Adding Stops for 2024!
NOW Adding Stops for 2024!
1. User Images We Collect We may collect user images that you provide to us when you use our APK. This may include profile pictures, photos or images that you upload or share on our APK.
2. How We Use Your User Images We may use your user images in the following ways: * To provide and improve our APK. * To personalize your experience with our APK. * To display your user images to other users on our APK. * To respond to your inquiries and requests. * To comply with legal obligations.
3. How We Share Your User Images We may share your user images with third parties in the following circumstances: * With your consent. * With our service providers who perform services on our behalf. * To comply with legal obligations.
4. User Image Ownership You retain ownership of all user images that you provide to us. However, by uploading or sharing your user images on our APK, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your user images in connection with our APK.
5. User Image Removal You may request that we remove your user images from our APK at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal. 6. Security We take reasonable measures to protect your user images from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no security measure is completely foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your user images.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way through GoDaddy. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
All rights reserved Fays4 Media, LLC